Monday, October 18, 2010

Adventures in the South Pacific - Issue 29

It's chilly here . . .

I had to break out my blue jeans. I haven't had them on since the plane trip to Fiji over a month ago.

Since then, I've mostly been wearing bathing suits or tank tops with a sarong, wrap around skirt, or shorts.

The wind is fairly brisk and the sky is clouded over.

It was raining for awhile when we arrived yesterday.

After Fiji, it feels downright cold here.

Brian refuses to abandon his shorts for long pants. He added a sweatshirt though. I have no qualms with bunding up in long pants, a long sleeve shirt, and even a sweater or wind breaker if the need arises as we head out exploring again today.

If you've been reading my previous blog posts, you may want to go back and check them out again. I've finally added the rest of the photos. I've taken over 1000, so obviously I'm only posting a small fraction of them. I've also taken several videos including one of the most recent dolphin encounter.

Brian is off for a run.

Jess is still asleep.

I'm enjoying the view from the marina and my first cup of hot tea for the day.

Trying to remember my Frnech lessons from high school,
Debbie Takara Shelor

No comments:

Post a Comment